Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
All the staff at the Ramsey branch couldn\'t have been more approachable and professional in their manner. Even though I didn\'t sell my property through them they made a real effort to help me find the exact property I was looking to buy. I haven\'t named particular members of staff as they all played a part in my purchase and couldn\'t have been more knowledgable and efficient. House viewings were always arranged promptly and they even accomodated a visit so I could take my children to see the house before contracts were exchanged. I would definitely use Thomas Morris for future sales and purchases.
By: Simon
Nov 28, 2012
Dear T Millican
It's fantastic that you have written such a review, particularly when you were not actually selling your property through ourselves at Ramsey.You are right when you acknowledge that the team ethic we try to encourage is so important. Thank you for this posting and we look forward to assisting you at a later date.I will pass on your thoughts to the entire team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey