Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
I am writing this review as I was extremely impressed by the professionalism from Martin & Wright and more specifically my agent Chloe Martin. I have had the pleasure of working with Chloe Martin and Jay Hayden of Martin & Wright for over 3 years as my annually retained Letting Agent. Over the years, Chloe and Jay have been excellent letting agents!!
Throughout my tenancy they have been extremely helpful and promptly responded to all my queries and are the first letting agent I have ever dealt with to pay the deposit in a prompt manner. I would 100% use Martin & Wright again either for letting or purchasing a property. By far the best agents I have ever come across, even in other countries!!!
They make letting seem relatively straightforward! Martin & Wright is a great team of people who are extremely helpful and efficient.
Don't hesitate, choose Martin & Wright!!! Thanks a lot again¢â‚¬Â¦ Elias.
By: Chloe Martin
Nov 28, 2013
Thank you so much, you have been a great tenant as always :)
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for recommending us Elias. Been a pleasure dealing with you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead