Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
Oakleigh Properties sold my first home for me in 2010. It was effortless. It was sold on the second viewing. The sale went through really easily too, without any problems at all. I was so impressed.

All the staff are so polite and really efficient. Things were done when they said they were going to be done and they are always so happy and upbeat about everything. Nothing is too much trouble. It is a real pleasure dealing with them.

So much so that I am using them again even though I am slightly out of their area in Benfleet. I have had stacks of viewings and an offer, that I stupidly turned down. My mistake. Still, I know that it will be sold soon, none the less even in these difficult times.

Their pricing is excellent too, I really believe that you get exceptional value for money when you use them. i wouldn\'t hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Oakleigh Properties