Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I received terrible advice from Lucy, she talked me into selling via online auction as I wanted to sell quickly. The property I was selling was ideal for 1st time buyers but she put me on buyers premium pointing out all the \'advantages\' of no cost to myself as buyers would pay the fees. When I read the contract properly after she left I realised the cost to the buyer on my small house would actually b around £7000. I had checked that buyers were made aware of this and was assured they were completely upfront with customers,but it was not on their website and when my 1st viewers came it was clear they had not been informed! I quickly realised if buyers were told they were going to offer me much less, and if they didn\'t realise & put an offer in, they would have to pay regardless of whether they could then proceed, and the sweetener, I would get half!!! As I\'m not into taking half of people\'s hard earned deposits I cancelled my contract with them immediately, had 7 days to get out as signed in my home, and told them to shove the auction!! As they introduced my buyers I had to remain with them on usual selling terms and had to pay for their continued incompetence, texting me instead of buyers,putting the wrong sign in garden after house had sold,telling buyers I was considering offers when I\'d already accepted making me look like an idiot!! Didn\'t trust them, their advice, knowledge, and certainly didn\'t like their ethics or lack of, only out to line their pockets, wouldn\'t use or recommend them at all!!! Beware and stay away!!!
Offered advice that was in my best interests as their paying client. Been honest with potential buyers. Advertised my house correctly on website and board outside house. Been competent with their communication.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 12! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 12