Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
My husband and I have used Thomas Morris regularly for house sales and purchases over the past 15 years and we have found them to be consistently excellent in terms of customer service, response to enquiries and general management of the whole house sale and purchase process.

The team are friendly, approachable and all provide excellent support and reassurance throughout the process.

Regular, proactive contact. HAving "dabbled" with other Estate Agents this year, we are now firmly back in the Thomas Morris camp and would not go anywhere else again.

Caroline has been particularly brilliant but in general, the whole team are excellent - THANK YOU
By: Simon
Nov 28, 2012
Dear Debra and John Stuart
It's lovely to hear from clients that have used us before and thank you for taking the time to share you views. I will speak with the team to let them know what you've said and I hope you decide not to "dabble" in the future! Your continued business really is appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives