Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I have read all the reviews and couldn\'t agree more with the negative comments. I have been a landlord for 3 years and used agents many times in the past and never have I had such a negative experience as I did with Cosway...

I contacted them to find me a tenant. At first they couldn\'t have been more helpful and charming but as soon as they found me a tenant and took their fee money things changed dramatically. I have only just received the deposit after they held it for 12days and am still waiting for tenant references and fees for other outstanding matters.
All part of the service that they claim is cosways code of practice (as per their t&c\'s)..

We have sent numerous emails asking for matters to be resolved which have been ignored over and over again and resulting with robert verbally abusing me on the phone then slamming it down. He is aggressive, rude and down right scary.

Cosway are a bunch of cowboys and Im bemused that they are still in business. They should be shut down. It is totally un acceptable the way they treat people and get away with it!!!! They are liars and un trustworthy

The biggest mistake of all is me using them after I was told not too by friends and family.

Disgusting behaviour and service that they claim to provide!!!!!!

By: Antoine
Jan 20, 2013
I am a landlord and I'm very happy with cosways service to me, rents always been paid and any matter is dealt with efficiency an professionalism.
By: Jon
Jan 18, 2013
In response to these comments. I would like to clarify the events for this matter. Cosway were instructed to market this property after another agents marketing of the property had ended. The vendor of this particular property had accepted the above applicants offer and taken the property off the market. All went smooth to Emma's satisfaction, when her husband decided to step in to try and prove a point and show Emma who is the boss problems appeared. We would recommend Emma in the future please decided who is the boss in your house before you make any move. lol

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosway Estates Office 1