Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
At first express estate agency seemed great, i called them for a viewing and everything seemed fine. I put an offer in and had a prompt response. A few days passed while i was sorting things out, establishing solicitors and i asked them to provide me with their solicitors. The next day i get a phone call from the solicitors (who now refuse to work with express estate agency) stating the prices etc. During my discussion, Daniel was calling me. He then sent me a text saying i need a decision by the end of the day which was fair enough. I knew he finished work at 5.30. 3.30pm I sent him a message stating what solicitors i would be using and followed this up by a call where I was informed that I would be called back. On my phone call back at 4.00pm I was told that the property had now been sold to someone else as I didn\'t respond to them quick enough. Yes, I understand the property market is about being greedy and wanting people\'s money but if you give someone a deadline stick by it! went and found another property, yet today I get a "begging" phone call saying that the property deal which the played me over with has now fallen threw do i want the property. Not the sort of business I will be dealing with again.
Stick by their word and stop thinking about money and think about the customer.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office