Jun 29,2012
Jun 29,2012
The most awful, arrogant company I have ever came across, I were with CMRent for a year and had to take 8 days holiday from work losing a total of 1370GBP because of this , CMRent had a severe bolier problem which they refused to fix properely and continues to this day, then they gave me three weeks notice to vacate the property after I complained about the amount of time off that I had to take.
Further to this they now are refusing to return my deposit, despite the property being cleaner then when moved in, and also my bank card and pin number were sent to the address two days after I vacated in error and they refused to send it to me via, post, let me collect it from their office or property. They finally gave in but wanted to charge me £30 despite the property being 5 minuites from their office.
Louise in the Braintree office has to be the most common, unprofessional women I have ever spoken to in my life , she didnt have a clue and made my blood boil several times despite being a very calm person,
They are awful and I urge nobody to use them, I am taking my story to the local papers and also going legal regards to lose of earnings and my deposit being held.
They couldnt change my mind to use them again they are awful
By: Michael Saville, MD
Feb 14, 2013
We do not have anyone in any of our offices called Louise, so this is a completely made up story by an ex-employee (or friend of) and should not be trusted. Dizzy are's comment underneath is Tina Rogers, who is an ex-employee who tried and failed to set up her own business after leaving our employment. The whole thing is a fabrication intended to discredit us and I would suggest anyone wanting to know the true service provided by cmRENT should read our frequently received testimonials at www.cmrent.com/info/testimonials
By: Dizzy are
Feb 07, 2013
This is terrible what can I say arla stand for nothing

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office! To leave a new review of cmRENT Braintree Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for cmRENT Braintree Head Office