Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
Thanks to Appointmoor I now have tenants who aren\'t paying and who I can not remove from my property. I am now having to pay my mortgage with no rental income, legal fees to get th tenants out and legal fees to take legal action against Appointmoor.
When putting my 3 bed seafront apartment up for rent I was very specific with Appointmoor on the types of tenants I required - professionals, no smokers, no pets, fuly background checked. Firstly they put a couple in the property who could not afford the £900 rent and subsequently moved out at the end of the 6 month contract. Then after I had secured my own tenant they advised me they had signed contracts and taken deposit from a new tenant without agreeing with me first. I ask for the background and was advised it was a couple, one in full time employeement, one looking for work and they were not DSS.
Turns out the full time employeed person wasn\'t even living at the flat and that the tenant was infact DSS and have 3 children and smokers - I have written evidance of the lies!
This tenant is now in the unfortunate position of not being able to pay and the \'employeed person\' is not interested even though they are a guarantoor. I now have to go through getting these people evicted and Appointmoor state they are not liable for anything and I have to pay for it all myself. So what is the 10% commission (above all over agents) for then!!!
I would advise no one to use Appointmoor, I feel they are dodgy, unhelpful and fraudsters and I will be taking this further!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Appointmoor Estates Office 1