Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Everything seemed fine until I\'d actually signed the papers, noticed the walls were damp, a lot of electrical problems, the radiators hadn\'t been bled so the house waa freezing, I was told there was a bees nest and it\'s now above my daughters window, they didn\'t say there was no ariel on the roof, electricsls are faulty, and the staff I complained to at the Lancaster branch were completely rude! I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!!!

Oh I also missed out the fact a plug socket had a massive crack in it and the out a piece of tape over it, the labdlord then came and filled it with kitchen filler! It\'s all just quick jobs that they cluldbt be bothered doing!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Lancaster! To leave a new review of Northwood Lancaster, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Lancaster