Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
I am a landlord and have had nothing but problems with this company and will never be using them again. They cannot account for clients money produce incorrect invoices and take for ever to rectify their mistakes.

I have made a formal complaint as follows:

Townends have proved to be incompetent in that they have been unable to account for clients
money which they have been holding.
They have failed to provide correct information regarding their fees.
Their staff have dealt with queries with an unacceptable delay and have provided incorrect
and contradictory information.
I do not believe that the company has proper procedures in place to deal with clients monies
and there are so many members of staff duplicating procedures that no one seems to know
what each department is doing.
If there is a query then one department simply blames a colleague within their own
department or passes the blame on to another department.
I have been given repeated assurances that amounts have been credited to my account which
have proven to be incorrect.
I have been sent invoices form Townends which are both incorrect and have failed to account
for monies already received.
I have made payments to Townends which have not been acknowledged and have been lost in
the system. To compound matters I have then been chased on my mobile phone regarding an
outstanding account which had in fact been paid. I have then received assurances that this
would not happen again - followed shortly by further calls to my mobile number requesting
Funds which should have been repaid to me have been delayed because of procedural
problems within Townends.

Their response is that there have been some problems and they apologise - a fat lot of good.

Avoid this company

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Englefield Green Branch