Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 08,2010
Jan 08,2010
One star is too good. Where shall I start, hidden charges which you're not told about before signing the contract like renewal fees and even fees if you don't sign and return paperwork within seven days. Maintenance is terrible, two weeks without a washing machine and a week (and counting) without a shower...gutter is broken and causing damage, reported by not attended to, now I wonder who will be charged for that. A 'not bothered' attitude from staff after renting from a wide range of private landlords and estate agents, it is official - NORTHWOOD are terrible! Rent with them at your own risk (and sanity).
By: Matt Pullinger
Jul 14, 2014
Dear Landlord

I am sorry to hear your bad experience. I can only assume that your experience was with another office. Here at Northwood Aberdeen we do not charge to renew a contract. Inspections as per prior agreement with the landlord are conducted periodically and are increased should an issue arise. In addition our fully trained property managers conduct a full property inspection at the end of each tenancy and will make recommendations to ensure the property is maintained to the highest level.

Again sorry to hear your of your bad experience.

Yours sincerely

Matt Pullinger
By: pearly_wings
Jul 14, 2010
I completely agree with this- I've found them a nightmare! At no point did they tell us about the renewal fees every 6 months, or the inspections every 3 months (which are incredibly strict and nit picky, as if they don't expect you to actually LIVE in the property!). We haven't once had contact from them without it being to ask for money, not even when we first moved in to ask how we were getting on. Just miserable!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen