Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
Despite a few issues with getting a lease approved I must say the guys at Ludlow Thompson were very good. I am known as someone with a few too many demands and I would be the first to admit I am not the easiest person to deal with.

Regardless on how I was Ed always kept a very professional attitude and did not once slip...I can only say Bravo.

The final issue we had was the keys. At the fault of no one we did not collect all the keys and come 9pm on a Monday we only realised as we tried to unlock the property and move in.

After a phone call to Ed and some polite pleadings Ed managed to get Medina to drop the correct keys to us at 9:20pm...Not only I am VERY grateful but extremely satisfied by the teams attitude. I am not easily pleased, be assured of that.

Ed - Well done with dealing with me

Medina - You are a star through and through...thank you so much

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)