Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
This was my first house sale and from beginning to exchange/completion it has been an extremely satisfactory experience to have worked with Ward & Partners. I would heartily recommend them to anyone selling their house.

All of the staff that we dealt with were very professional, courteous and efficient in our dealings with them. I would like to mention two individuals in particular. Negotiator/sales person David Hayes was hugely impressive. To begin with the presentation of the property in the marketing channels was very professional, in particular the photography. In fact I hardly recognised our garden and at first thought he had used the wrong photo, because it looked like something out of Chelsea Flower Show! Also exemplary were his negotiating skills. When the first offer came in he didn\'t even bother checking with us, and quite rightly \'encouraged\' the buyer upwards to a mutually satisfactory level. Job done.

Equally impressive was our progressor/closer Leah. We were buying a grade II listed period property and the process became something of a nightmare. Somehow Leah managed to keep our buyer on board for some 6 months, ensuring she stayed onside when threatening to withdraw using her \'11th hour brinkmanship\' skills. Indefatigable to the last.

I thus would recommend Ward & Parnters to anyone wishing to sell their house. Thank you to them, I know it sounds a little sentimental, for frankly helping make our future lives very happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners office-48! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners office-48, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners office-48