Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I had attempted to sell my house with Bridgfords during a quiet market. I felt Bridgfords had deliberately over priced the property, which wasn\'t selling. I noticed that the only houses selling locally during this time were through Gascoigne Halman so I chose to use them in my next attempt to sell, 1 year later.

Andrew Rogers local experience was evident from the first visit and his discussion about pricing and local schools proved his true insight to the local market.

The house sold in 6 weeks and even though there were some legal delays, Gascoignes kept me informed and coordinated all parties to the point of exchange of contracts. This probably prevented even further delays in the legal process.

I have no hesitation in recommending them to all sellers and would use them again in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Knutsford! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Knutsford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Knutsford