Nov 27,2012
Katie Ball
Nov 27,2012
Lewis Rossiter
When I first met Lewis he was very informitive and very honest. He never gave me any broken promises. He visited on his day off to take and retake photos of my home. He captured the very best in my home for sale. The internet reports on the property were amazing. We were close to number one well presented home. We were bombarded with other estate agents knocking on my door asking me to use them. By this time we had had viewings, but no offers. But i never lost hope as lewis always kept me updated of the sales market. I texted him and rang him so many times and each time i felt i had made a new friend. Who is so understanding, nothing has never been a problem. He continued to be possitive which helped me immensly as I suffer from M.E. and fibro: etc. He carried me through the hard times. Kate was very informative too, and when ever i tel. It seemed all staff could deal with my enquiry. Which also contributed to an outstanding proffessional service. No job is too hard for Lewis. my experience was wonderful stress free. i could sit back and let Bradleys to the work. thank you so very much, what else can i say. denise richards.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 29, 2012
I am pleased to read your positive comments about the excellent service you experienced from Lewis and Katie at the St Thomas office. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, it is much appreciated.

Make an Enquiry