Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I was told buying a house is one of the most stressful tasks to do but from when we first inquired about 9 Sutton Road to exchanging contracts have actually been a joy. Sanjay Patel has dealt with all our inquires efficiently and promptly. As we our first time buyers we have had a lot of questions and I have never felt that Sanjay has not had time to deal with us. If he is not available I leave a message and he has always returned our calls promptly.

I find him very professional and friendly to approach. I hope we stay in our property for many years but when we next move I will defiantly inquire to see if Sanjay still works for the company. I shall also be recommending him to my friends as many are our age group are now looking to get onto the property ladder.

Thank you very much for your hard work, time and service Sanjay, very much appreciated.

Ashley Capel

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley