Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
Cubitt and West were recommended to me by my daughter who herself had had excellent dealings with the company. Selling for me was a huge decision to make. From my first meeting with James Ash he was friendly and clear about the procedure, costs involved and valuation of my property. I never felt under any pressure to HAVE to commit to sell! The whole process was seamless from marketing to open day to negoiating a fantastic price for my house ( without James\'s guidance I would have accepted a far lower offer - through panic and inexperience- ) James encouaged me to with hold on accepting the first two offers and he was able to achieve a very good price for my property. Selling a house especially when you are on your own and very unsure of the way things go is STRESSFULL and people like me have to rely on people like James to be honest and clear about procedures and costs.. James gets full marks on every count. Thankyou James and Cubitt and West.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 11! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 11