Nov 27,2012
Polly Gillert
Nov 27,2012
I sold my property through Warren Powell Richards at the beginning of this year. I made the initial enquiry during the Christmas period, they were very helpful and open during the festive season. Good for me as I dont often get a day off work.

They liased with my solicitors well and kept me in the loop during the whole process. There were a couple of hurdles to get through, caused by problems in the chain and Polly who was selling my house, was brilliant, made sure it wasnt too stressful for us. Just what we needed at a time when my partener was expecting.

I have had a few bad experiences with other agents in the area, so Warren Powell Richards was a breath of fresh air!!
By: Tim B
May 13, 2013
What a kind and generous review of Warren Powell-Richards, many thanks. As a small independent company we really care about the impression we create and so we are all delighted that you were pleased with the service which you received. We all wish you well for the future and thank you for intrusting us with your business. Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

Warren Powell Richards