Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I bought my lovely house through Warren Powell-Richards and even though there were a few hiccups along the way (typical solicitor things) they were always calm, helpful and talked me through everything in plain English. When I come to sell in the future there is no doubt I\'d go back to them. Thank you again to everyone in the team - especially Clive and Dan you are absolute stars!
By: Tim B
May 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our company. I will be sure to share you comments with Clive and Dan who are indeed fantastic members of our small team. I hope you have many happy years in your new home and enjoy all that Farnham has to offer. Regards and best wishes Tim Buxton, Senior Partner, WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham