Nov 27,2012
Clive
Daniel
By: 'Pete'
Nov 27,2012
I bought my lovely house through Warren Powell-Richards and even though there were a few hiccups along the way (typical solicitor things) they were always calm, helpful and talked me through everything in plain English. When I come to sell in the future there is no doubt I\'d go back to them. Thank you again to everyone in the team - especially Clive and Dan you are absolute stars!
By: Tim B
May 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our company. I will be sure to share you comments with Clive and Dan who are indeed fantastic members of our small team. I hope you have many happy years in your new home and enjoy all that Farnham has to offer. Regards and best wishes Tim Buxton, Senior Partner, WPR

Warren Powell Richards