Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
I am yet to actually be a tenant and am in the process of waiting for them to receive checks back, I receive a phone call t saying that I need to chase my employer as they have not yet received them, which is fine, all well and good except the tone. There is one specific lady in question who is the rudest and most aggressive person ive ever had be deal with in a professional capacity. Nothing I say gets listened to, my questions are ignored and the subject is changed. When we first went in we spoke to the same lady face to face who actually laughed at the amount of money that my friend earns....he only has a part time job, I felt like walking out and telling her to shove her house but I kept my calm thinking that would only hurt us in the long run, how wrong I was. Her attitude didn\'t change, in fact it got worse and I wish we had never parted with any money, unfortunately the house is beautiful and I am just going to have to deal with it and hope that we have minimal interactions with them once the let is finalised. However I have this sinking feeling that come the last few days we are meant to move in that they will disallow our application and we will be without a place to live and lose all the money we have given them so far, we have only a few days till we are supposed to be moving in and have handed over close to £400 and have not been asked to sign any contracts. Its very much up in the air and the stress and worry is starting to get to me rather badly.
Polite staff working quicker to ensure the security of a property stopping any worry or upset.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Moor Surveyors & Property Consultants Office 1! To leave a new review of David Moor Surveyors & Property Consultants Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Moor Surveyors & Property Consultants Office 1