Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
This really was an excellent service this time round. Dan and Asa worked well as a team and gave me sound advice on pricing and current market rates and explained clearly what options I had. They helped me to get the property on the market as early as possible, without pushing me, which I felt to be important because I needed to be in control of the process and move to it when I felt everything was ready. They kept me informed and Asa notified me immeadiately he found suitable tennants. There was plenty of backup and reassurance and I was delighted that the two guys who moved in fitted all the criteria that we had agreed. There were no unpleasant surprises - and it showed they had listened to my comments about the lesser suitability of the previous tennants. All in all an excellent outcome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton! To leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices South Coast Brighton