Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
David Price gave excellent advice with regard to pricing and re-pricing of my flat when others in the block put theirs on the market. Karen Keightley kept me up to date via email and Rachel Bond was always very helpful on the phone. They kept in touch with me regularly and unlike many other estate agents I have used in the past, I never had to chase them for any information or action. They always found time to chat to me about how things were going by phone and despite the fact that I was only selling a tiny and very low priced property, I was never made to feel less important than their bigger clients. I would definitely return to them again if selling another property in the future.
By: Simon
Nov 28, 2012
Dear Mo
Thanks a lot for providing such a detailed review of your experience with our St.Neots team - it's very important that all of our clients get great service no matter what the value of their home.I've passed on your comments to David, Karen and the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Neots