Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
After 7 years of being a landlord frustrated by clowns masquerading as letting agents, Maritime Properties is genuinely a breath of fresh air. Mitul has been managing my property for 3 months and the service so far has been exceptional. The rent being achieved is a considerable jump from before, but that\'s not all. I live in North London and it is difficult for me to get to the property in Greenwich. Mitul came to my house to collect the key - I have agents for properties local to me who don\'t do that! The level of professionalism is outstanding: Mitul correctly identified a number of problems that needed to be rectified before the tenants moved in and he dealt with them all himself at a very reasonable price. His ethos is to treat the property as if it is his own and it truly feels like it. There have been a couple of issues in the last month and again, Mitul has dealt with it promptly and with minimum bother to me. Finally - a managing agent who actually manages my property! My experience with Maritime has been good enough for me to consider giving them my other propertes to manage, even though they are in North London. I wholeheartedly recommend them to landlords looking for peace of mind and professional service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich! To leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maritime Properties Greenwich