Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
First of all Grant asked what my expectations were from the outset, what my time scales were, and circumstances. From there he set out clearly what Harvey Robinson would do for me to sell my property. Most importabntly he was straight forward and realistic with me about how much I should expect for the house.He explained clearly
* Where the property would be advertised...he then sentweb links to the newspaper and web sites
*When he would update me about my sale...after each viewing\'
Each viewing was accompanied so I didn\'t need to be present.
He and all the staff at HR were always pleasant and friendly and if Grant said he would do soemthing he always did it.
The marketing materials were professional and included loads of useful information for my prospective buyers.
The house sold on the second viewing and from then on he kept me up to date with how my sale was progressing, he even kept me upto date on my purchase which is more than the estate agents who were selling me my new home!
I can\'t fault the service I had from Harvey Robinson I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone buying or selling a house in the Huntingdon area, they really do live up to their marketing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Robinson Office 1