Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I had a complex and difficult sale in that the buyer did not have all the funds immediately and we had to work out a schedule of when they could save enough to complete on the purchase which I did with Redmove. When I was having my many moments of doubt of whether this sale was actually going to go through, they always managed to convince me that it would and Michael in particular always had the belief after tallking in depth to the buyers that they would complete. They obviously get to know the buyers very well so as to ensure the sellers have a good experience and are not messed about.

They always kept me abreast of all what was going on and responded very promptly to any queries.

Considering all the pitfalls I could have had, the sale was smooth and they were always professional. I would definately use them and recommend them to any other sellers in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Redmove York! To leave a new review of Redmove York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Redmove York