Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
They advertised properties that are were available, just to get enquiries. They sent me details of something that looked to good to be true, at a great price. The reason is clear - because the properties they advertise are already sold some time ago. When I asked about this, the receptionist said it must have been an error in the mailshot and was very dismissive of me. Had she bothered to put me through to anyone, or asked herself, she would have learned that not only am I a cash buyer (a genuine one!) with a budget of £300,000 to spend, but that I also have two other properties I will seen be letting out in the same area.
Three weeks later, I received the same details again, and when I called up, the receptionist first said it was an error. This seems to be the standard response. When I reminded her we had the same conversation three weeks earlier, she started getting very aggressive and shouted at me. She was incredibly rude and very, very unprofessional.
I have left a message for the managing partner to call me back, but I am not optimistic based on experience to date.
By: none
Dec 30, 2012
I noticed they do this too! They have put up again on their website, rightmove and zoopla a property that the agent told me had sold. When I called to ask about this I was told it must be an error but it is still on there!
By: Branch partner
Nov 26, 2012
Sorry to see your comments, Returned your call earlier this evening ( same initials).we only offer genuine properties and have to sometimes still offer sstc properties at the vendors request.regarding they way in which explained you were dealt with,this is not acceptable,hopefully you will call back as I would like to assure that is not the sort of experience most clients receive when dealing with our office,regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10