Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I have been renting a property through Romans Lettings in Wokingham for just over a year now. They have been brilliant from the very beginning, I originally spoke to Seirian who showed me around the property and sorted out the contract for me, she was always very polite and helpful and whenever I had any questions (which I had a few) she found the answers for me immediately.

Once we had moved into the property our contact was Annette Dowling, I have had a few proplems/queries since moving in, like problems with the toilet and washing machine, and a change of tenant. Annette was always friendly and efficient. A problem with the toilet was fixed on the same day I called to advise of the issue which was great, I was working all day so it was fixed by the time I got home!

Having previously received some less than satisfactory service from other Romans branches I would highly reccommend Romans in Wokingham to friends and family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans King Street Lane! To leave a new review of Romans King Street Lane, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans King Street Lane