Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I first met Piers briefly about 6 years ago when my Mother was looking to downsize within Sidmouth. He showed Mum lots of properties, and she was very positive about Piers in terms of his politeness, efficiency and most of all patience!! When Mum died a year ago, we approached three estate agents in Sidmouth, but decided to use Piers at Your-Move because he not only gave us a sensible valuation, but was highly efficient and had a really nice approach (which was especially appreciated during what was a difficult time for myself and my brother). Piers sold the house really quickly, and was absolutely lovely throughout the process - honest, reliable and efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Sidmouth! To leave a new review of Your Move Sidmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Sidmouth