Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I would like to report of abusive and unfair behaviour by O\'Neill Property letting agency in Edinburgh .6 North West Circus Place Old Town.

After agreeing a leaving date when the agency had found a new tenant I was charged £194.82 due to a change in the entry date of the new tenants which I had nothing to do.

It´was connected with obtain the new tenants references.

The Agency never advise us of this recharge and the deducted from the deposit directly.

I tried several times to speak to Mr Ralph (senior stuff) who continuously avoided my calls, In fact I spent more than £20 in mobile call without success.

This review comes as a result of my disappointment with Oneill letting agency and intents to being awareness and warn potential tenants about their abusive and unfair behaviour by the Agency and Mr Raplh.

I have all the documentation to back up this review
Give me back my money and don´t rip off new potencial tenants

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ONeill Office 1! To leave a new review of ONeill Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for ONeill Office 1