Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
After many email's & telephone conversations with the Management department, who I have found verbally rude, as of the last conversation, saying to me; ¢â‚¬Å“If you don\'t like it then move out¢â‚¬Â Quote..... should I have to put up with the constant rearrangements and the forcefulness of negotiations with this disrepair with this company. Changing from contractor to contractor . excuse after excuse.
This flat is still in disrepair & has damp and saturated ceilings & walls with mould growing in my wardrobe and on my clothes & my furniture again. It\'s Health Hazard. They told me to claim on my contents insurance.
Back in March 2012 A report was conducted about damp. Also internal inspections have been made.
It took almost 6 months to replace the Leno floors in the kitchen & bathroom from once notified to them by phone.
The current situation is to remedy the damp and do the de-core.
After the last period of changing the contractor\'s or either waiting for planning for scaffolding to be erected. It ended up with works starting on the 28 August 2012 using a ladders. since then had another damp inspection done. I have been told that that information is going to be with-held (REPORT). I have since purchased a damp meter myself. Case is on going.
A nuisance order is already in place on this property from the Previous year
I have resided here since 1994.
By: gb
Nov 28, 2012
It is very disappointing to receive negative comments and we take all feedback very seriously. However after discussions with the lettings team, to confirm although you have been a tenant since 1994 we only took over management of this property in February of this year. We inherited the majority of the on going problems and the nuisance order was in place prior to our involvement. We have been working closely with the landlord to resolve these issues and he is in full agreement to all the remedial works that are necessary to be done. However some matters are out of our control, as you are aware the first roofing contractor let you and us down – despite the property team chasing constantly. They have of course removed this contractor from their approved list. A new contractor was sourced however there is a slight backlog due to adverse weather conditions – this is not an excuse but a fact over which we have no control. We understand that the landlord offered a de-humidifier to assist in the interim but you have not taken up this offer.
It is regrettable that as a reaction to bearing the brunt of your anger that they reminded you that you could exercise your right to give the landlord notice and move out, but this was not intended as an inflammatory comment. We are sure you appreciate that it is most disconcerting to be ‘shouted out’ when matters are out of your control and you have done all you can to assist. Whilst your frustration is understandable our property team have done everything they can to assist and please be assured that they will of course continue to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Park & Bailey Caterham Valley Branch! To leave a new review of Park & Bailey Caterham Valley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Park & Bailey Caterham Valley Branch