Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I am currently a tenant in a house managed my DB Roberts. When I first moved in three and a half years ago I found the staff friendly & helpful, Totally the opposite now I\'m afraid. I have regular inspections and I bring up the same issues every time, I phone the office and I\'m told they will get in touch with the landlord then get back to me but this never happens. Their tone of voice whilst talking to me is very standoffish I find. My tenancy is now up for renewal and they tell me it will cost £96 to renew the tenancy agreement for 24 months. Where do they get this figure from as no one in the office can justify it to me. I am very tempted to get in touch with the land lord myself to tell him of the issues I have with the agents. I think a staff overhall or extra training is well overdue.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 5! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Office 5