Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
As executor for my mother I was tasked with selling her house. I interviewed four local estate agents and selected James Ryan of Ellis & Co. even though he was the most expensive. I guess you get what you pay for and I have not regretted the decision.

I finished clearing the house on a Tuesday and it was put it on the market the next day. That afternoon Jason rang me to say that he had been contacted their "hot clients" and had already had two visits. One of them had made an offer and, after a little gentle persuasion, had offered the full asking price. He then asked me what I wanted to do. Well, I wanted to sit down! To be fair, the house was always going to sell quickly. But this was just crazy fast. And at full price which I was not expecting.

Jason rang me several times during the conveyancing process to give me updates or politely chase me up if something needed doing, which I appreciated. I think he also gave a gentle nudge to the solicitors...

The process was as painless as it could be and I felt that I was in safe hands at all times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Golders Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Golders Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Golders Green