Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
me and my housemate recently rented a property through Outlooko, and we\'re really glad!

The outlook agents are professional and efficient. Louise and Chelsea are two lovely young ladies and did a great job (visit, negotiation with landlord, admin..).
However, I found the finalising process a bit stressful as it appeared like I had to accommodate them instead of the contrary.
We were in a hurry to find a place (fair enough) and were more than willing to comply to any requirement but it turned into a sort of moral battle. Looking for a place is stressful enough and the last thing we needed (after the happiness of finding it) was the disagreeable surprise of being suddenly pressured, when you actually pay a fee for the service. More transparency about the timeline and diplomacy would have saved us all some nerves.
Despite the logistical misunderstanding the service delivered by Louise, and Chelsea, was good.

We also dealt once with the only male agent to whom we expressed concerns about having to be at their disposition, and his reply was clear: "We deal with millions of clients and they all have a job, so!" -
Basic customer communication hasn\'t been part of the training?

But I wouldn\'t let that episode spoil the joy. I would still recommend the agency because they have great properties, update you regularly and Louise enthusiasm on the phone is just a gem.

Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Walthamstow