Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I wanted to try to sell my property before the Christmas period. I had a very short window to do so and asked Kieran if he could accelerate the marketing process. With three days the homebuyer\'s report was complete, the schedule produced and the property fully marketed on the Internet. 24 hours later I had an offer which Kieran negotiated up to in excess of the home report valuation. Within seven days business days the contract was concluded. I was exceptionally impressed with Kieran\'s proactive and professional approach throughout. He kept on top of the transaction daily if not hourly and liaised in a timely manner with all parties making sure I was fully informed each step of the way. I wouldn\'t hesitate to to use DJ Alexander in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh