Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
Overall experience was incredibly poor ranging from rude and obtrusive service to poor communication and dishonest behaviour. Examples are given below.
When organising somebody from the company to tidy the garden, several phone calls and going round in circles ensued. Eventually it was done , but used to get an audible sigh when they realised it was me on the phone. I was simply trying to get them to do their job. Very unprofessional and rude in almost all communications.
After 3 months of tenancy, an interim inspection was carried out, we expected a quick look to make sure we hadn\'t trashed the place ( of course we hadn\'t) we did not expect the \'inspector\' to look inside the oven for cleanliness (fair enough to do this when you move out) I found this very intrusive, and was made to feel like a naughty schoolgirl for a few cooking crumbs on the oven floor.
Upon vacating the property an inspection was carried out witnessed by myself. Several items on the checklist were agreed to be adequately clean, yet premierlet claimed otherwise as soon as I moved out and couldn\'t prove it. Ended up having to pay cleaning. Incidentally the dispute was over the detergent drawer of the washing machine being unclean (supposedly). Make of that what you will.
I also lost a chunk of my deposit for repainting for some tiny scuff marks when a touch up would have been a lot cheaper and was all hat was needed.
Kerry Ann and to a lesser extent Caroline need to consider their manner and business sense as I have spoken to many people since vacating the property and heard similar bad experiences.
Been more professional, polite and much more fair. Made more effort to give deposit back in reasonable time. Made sure landlord was registered as is legally required. Less intrusive re 3 month inspection.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Premier Let Office 1! To leave a new review of Premier Let Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Premier Let Office 1