Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
I had a very positive experience in working with KFH in Muswell Hill to find a property to let. George Sifonios who assisted in my search was incredibly helpful,friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I dealt with his colleague Ewan on one occasion was also very helpful and friendly. There was an appropriate level of regular communication and updates on my search with was very refreshing in comparison to other lettings agents I dealt with during my search. I found the company very professional and the fact that you are given viewing schedules on the properties is a great bonus that I really appreciated in aiding my search. Overall I would not hesitate to recommend KFH in Muswell Hill and in particular George who is a great asset to the branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Muswell Hill! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Muswell Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Muswell Hill