Nov 25,2012
Nov 25,2012
We have just signed for a flat in Crystal Palace which we found through Streets Ahead and would highly recommend their services and particularly Jonathan Claustres.

Jonathan was very accommodating in contacting me outside of work hours when I first initiated our search, and this flexibility continued when it came to organising our viewings. His service was professional but with a personal touch and the information he gave us always felt like he thoroughly understood our requirements and was genuinely interested in finding us the best property match available.

I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend both Streets Ahead and Jonathan Claustres to anyone looking for rental property in the South London/Surrey area.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch