Nov 25,2012
Nov 25,2012
The apartment was very dirty when we moved in and they were unapologetic about it. They were very slow to get anything done and appeared to keep no notes of queries as every time we rang we had to explain the situation again. They asked me to lie to potential residents looking at our flat re the price we paid as they were increasing it. They\'re very friendly when you ring with a query but any problems they become confrontational quickly. These are just a few examples of issues I had with them. Overall, I found them to be rude, inconsiderate and difficult to deal with. I\'ve rented properties for 10 years and never have I dealt with such incapable and unprofessional agents. I dreaded having to deal with them.
More recording of conversations and taking notes on issues. More proactive in getting issues resolved. Less confrontational. In sum, more professional.
May 03, 2013
Sometimes tenants wish to move into a property as soon as the property becomes vacant. With this in mind we can not always guarantee that the previous tenant will leave the property clean. We do endeavour to rectify this as quickly as possible however we do not have a cleaning team based at our offices and outside contractors have to be instructed. In fact we have since changed our procedures that tenants wishing to move into a property will only be able to do so 2 to 3 days after the previous tenant has moved out.

MTD would not have requested that the tenant lie to prospective tenants. MTD would have asked the tenant not to discuss the previous rent level with prospective tenants.

Unfortunately MTD are only the agent and therefore do not own the properties and the landlord would have to be contacted regarding non emergency repairs. Sometimes when maintenance issues have been refused by the landlord we have found tenants to become extremely aggressive when we have to inform them that the landlord will not carry out works that they feel unnecessary.

MTD take any complaint seriously and continually train staff in dealing with complaints.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MTD Residential Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of MTD Residential Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for MTD Residential Lettings Ltd Office 1