Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
Hutton Parker have been extremely helpful in assisting me to rent out properties. They are very professional and efficient but also friendly, approachable and willing to assist me in any tasks required. They thoroughly checked prospective tenants which resulted in signing up very suitable people to live in my properties. All prospective tenants that I spoke to commented on their helpfulness and straight-forward advice. I would have no hesitation in recommending Hutton Parker to any Landlord or tenant, their excellent service and communication has been invaluable.
By: Angry Tenant
Dec 18, 2012
"I would have no hesitation in recommending Hutton Parker", then why only give them one star?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hutton Parker St Clements Oxford! To leave a new review of Hutton Parker St Clements Oxford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hutton Parker St Clements Oxford