Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
After using a couple of lettings agents who did not deliver on their promises I contacted Townends and spoke to Stacey Jenden about my property. Stacey was very professional, finding out what I wanted, informing me about the rental market in the area and what services Townends can offer. We met later that day to view the property, Stacey then kept in contact daily informing me of the progress in finding tenants and 3 days after our initial contact Stacey had secured a couple of tenants for me who moved in the following week! The whole process was seemless, I was highly impressed with Stacey and the service she delivered; she is professional, friendly and proactive: I have no hesitation in recommending her to landlords and tenants alike.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch! To leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends South Norwood Branch