Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
My previous experience of Lettings agents had definitely prejudiced me somewhat. And so when Jo from Cityzen persisted in trying to convince me to allow her to let my flat for me, I was naturally very reluctant and even confused this persistence for the kind of unwelcome pushiness I\'d experienced in the past.

I can say now that she\'s totally undermined my preconceptions about others in her industry. Not only did she find me great tenants, very quickly, she has since continued to help me in managing the property and has gone way beyond the requirements of the contract I had with her. As it was a let only deal.

Nice to work with someone who actually takes pride in doing her job well and wants everyone to be happy and satisfied, and with no motive other than the greater good of all concerned.

Some bloke called Warren I dealt with on the sales side, however, I was considerably less impressed with. But let\'s not ruin the moment.

Top marks for Jo O\'Mahoney.

And can I just stress that this testimony is authentic, I\'ve been a landlord for 7 years and this is the first agent I\'ve come across who seems to know what she\'s doing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London! To leave a new review of CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for CityZen Estate Agents Ltd London