Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
I engaged WPR over a year ago to fully manage the let of my property. I live abroad, and therefore trust, good communication and sound advice are key for me. Richard Santos had been very professional throughout and has always kept me well informed during the search for tennants and in the handling of any issues. I would not hesitate in recommending Richard and WPR for the management of a letting.
By: Tim B
May 13, 2013
What a kind and generous review of Warren Powell-Richards and Richard Santos, many thanks. As a small independent company we really care about the impression we create and so we are delighted that you were pleased with the service which you received. We all wish you well for the future and thank you for intrusting us with your business. Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton