Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
Jack Hicks was the best estate agent i met in our 2 month search for a home through bexley, orpington and croydon; open, straightforward, honest, not pushy, knew the best standards of the profession. i had originally contacted streets ahead after my first choice property fell through, and so somewhat bruised from that experience, jack was very good at giving me three options of flats. he followed through to see how things were but did not push and gave us space to make decisions. he was a fountain of knowledge on property, proper information to help you make a decision, which made me feel he had interest at heart. he always gave options. although the proposed purchase and offer did not dealings with jack and also ali were very pleasant. all in all, a class act. a pleasant change from my other dealings with other estate agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon