Download Property Smart Leader App
Nov 24,2012
By: 'Adele'
Nov 24,2012
I found Oliver Ling\'s staff to be pleasant & friendly. Once my sale was going through, I received regular updates on the progress towards its completion. I originally signed with them, when their Wolverhampton town centre office was open, & was in process of changing to a more local based agent as I felt local window shoppers were being lost. Fortunately, just before I switched a buyer was found.
With the current market conditions I didn\'t have a large volume of viewings but those I did have seemed to be quality ones. I had the fortune to receive several offers, albeit some of them unacceptable, then the misfortune of losing some buyers due to the lending market, as they were unable to secure a mortgage, but just as I had lost heart, another buyer came along.
I think whatever the market conditions, customer service is key, & Oliver Ling do seem to maintain a pleasant group of staff & always returned my calls.

Oliver Ling