Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
I have had series of issues with the house since I moved in within the 1st 2 months - 1sly there was no washing machine in the property but an area was provided for this. I liaised continuously and frequently with Janice so I could have the one I bought fitted via a plumber. It took quite a while as it involved the landlord\'s consent and part contribution - her warmth and efficiency in handling this is commendable. 2ndly the heating (radiators were not working and one of the sockets in the living area was faulty - her continued efficiency showed in all as it all got sorted. Her politeness and warmness was showcased in all my dealings with her on the phone and her eagerness to assist was always evident. I eventually met in her person when she came around for the house inspection/ She is really an enthusiastic person and was happy to meet her at last.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch