Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
We invited 3 agents round to value our property, Beresfords were the least smarmy and didn\'t try to be our friend. A good start. Unfortunately after appointing them I spent ages cleaning our flat for photos only for them to be corrupted and they never made it to the website, not the greatest marketing coup ever. More frustrating was when I called asking why our property hadnt made it onto their website I was told by their receptionist that she\'d just been looking at the photos and my flat was lovely?!? Later on they confessed to their error.

However, after that the service was exemplary. First tenants who saw the place took it and moved in very quickly. We are incredibly happy with the standard of our tenants. Paperwork by Beresfords was superb, they kept us informed every step of the way and any questions I had were answered straight away.

Definitely will be using them again, would recommend. The photos mistake was the time a bit annoying but made no difference in the end.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton! To leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beresford Residential Brixton