Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
My initial impression of Fineholm Letting was a negative one, but now having been a tenant in two properties managed by them for almost four years I have come to learn that beneath the frosty exterior are some very capable professionals.

When getting in touch with Fineholm, I would point out that they answer calls promptly, and in the majority of cases will make a good attempt with dealing with a query straight away, and the availability of appropriate staff to deal with an enquiry is generally good too. Unfortunately the telephone manner on many occasions has left me feeling that my call has been an inconvenience. The standard first question is whether the caller is a tenant or an owner, and sometimes I am left wondering if customers who provide the property to enable them to do business get a better reception than customers who simply provide their monthly revenue. Perhaps this is simply due to the sheer volume of properties and customers they deal with - it is undoubtedly a very busy agency.

Putting the initial contact to one side, I have found that once a particular issue has been raised, it is dealt with promptly and effectively. The office based maintenance staff are competent at arranging for work to be carried out by tradespeople / subcontractors and they do not quibble or try to apportion blame when equipment like showers and washing machines break down. Recently they excelled themselves in resolving a complex water leak issue, which involved two other properties and they made good use of their professional expertise in dealing with the owners, factor and environmental health service involved. I would like to mention Melissa in Fineholm\'s maintenance department for her pleasant yet firm manner which was key in getting the different parties to come together and sort the problem. They have also already arranged for a quote on remedial work to get the property back to standard, without the need for me to request this myself.

I would have little hesitation in recommending Fineholm to anyone who was considering renting a property managed by them in the future.
By: Sally
Nov 26, 2012
I very much appreciate your comments Mr Smith and I'm really pleased that we managed to change your opinion and that you feel we have given you a good competent service over the past 4 years. Many thanks for taking the time to do a review too! We work hard to ensure things get done as efficiently as possible and I'm genuinely sorry you sometimes feel that staff are a bt frosty we will contine to work hard to fix that!Again Really value your comments. Sally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow