Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
In difficult selling conditions, Niki was always realistic and helpful. It was a probate sale and first she gave me a prompt valuation for Probate purposes. I then instructed her in the sale. She was in touch regularly and escorted several prospective buyers and gave me feedback. When she found a possible buyer but at an offer price much less than I had hoped, she negotiated on my behalf to secure a sale at a price that was acceptable to both parties. Later, she felt things were not going ahead as planned and her instincts were right. In a difficult situation she kept me informed and persisted in making things work out.

I am very grateful for Niki and Jackie\'s expertise and particularly for keeping me in constant touch when things were difficult.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 26, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on the service you experienced from the team at Looe office. I am pleased that they were able to keep your sale on track to reach the desired outcome for all involved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe