Nov 23,2012
Nov 23,2012
I am a small Property Developer and recently purchased a plot of land through this Agent, It was the first time i used them. I was extremely impressed by the service i received, Sophie was very professional (yet still friendly) and always kept me informed of progress and tied up the initial deal for me. As I was new to the area, Ben Bird, who is the owner of the company, took time to meet me for a coffee and to give me advice on the local area and tips to tailor the development to the local customer based, this really impressed me!!!! No other agent has ever done this for me.

Later on in the deal we encountered problems with the sellers legal paperwork that threatened to end the purchase, again Ben Bird took time to hold a meeting between myself and the seller and together we came up with a clever solution that everyone was happy with and we saved the deal.

Im not easily impressed, but these guys really do go the extra mile.

what do i give them out of 5?

they deserve 10!
By: Benjamin James Bird
Nov 26, 2012
Hello Mr Henderson,
Thanks for your kind words. Yes we did certainly encounter some unforseen problems throughout the conveyancing but I am really pleased we worked out a solution that suited all parties and enabled the deal to conclude!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring